Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Nice Relaxing Weekend..

Hey all! So, sorry its been awhile since I've wrote but I have been super busy with work and school. This last wednesday I took my last test for the quarter and now I get about a week and a half break from school and it is very nice to just relax. Yesterday I went to my first Nebraska football game ever, and I have to say it was a blast and it is definitely something I will have to do again. After the game got over my friend Jenna and I decided that we should head downtown to celebrate the Huskers win. Once we got there though, it was super busy and all we wanted to was just leave so we decided to have people over at my place. At first, no one was really in a partying mood but I decided to break out the cards and then everyone loosened up a little. It turned out to be a pretty good night. Today I decided to come back to my home town and spend some quality time with my older sister and my nieces and nephew. Although it has been a long day with screaming kids and not one dull moment I wouldnt have traded this day for anything. Now everyone is in bed and I'm just sitting her relaxing and loving it! Well I will let you all go for now!
Love always, Bridget Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment